Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Die, Die, die my darling...


You ain’t no Picasso, acaba de “postear” un “Anti-love mixtape”, que en pocas palabras es perfecto!!!!... con un “playlist” como este...

1. Green day – Don’t wanna fall in love
2. XTC – I’m the man who murdered love
3. Talking Heads – I’m not in love
4. Death from above – You’re lovely (but you’ve problems)
5. The Features – Me and the skirts
6. The White Stripes – I don’t know what to do with myself
7. Violent Femmes – Add it up
8. Bright Eyes – Perfect sonnet
9. The Shins – Gone for good
10. José Gonzalez – Love will tear us apart
11. Magnetic Fields – I don’t believe in the sun
12. Of Montreal – Ero’s entropic tundra
13. Weezer – I just threw out the love of my dreams
14. The 6ths – All dressed up in dreams
15. The Smiths – Please, please, please, let me get what I want (!!!!!)

…resulta imposible fallar!.