Sunday, April 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Roy!!!!

The night is my day.
All thoughts slip away
And even though, I must leave you.
Remember I love you.
I'll always be in your memories.
I will always be with you when I'm gone.

Savin’ nickels, savin’ dimes
Workin’till the sun don’ shine
Lookin’ forward to happier times on Blue Bayou


…But life fades away.

What in this world keeps us from falling apart?
No matter where I go
I hear the beating of our one heart
I think about you when the night is cold and dark
No one can move me the way that you do
Nothing erases this feeling between me and you



(Lloren “villamelones” Roy Orbison, Jennifer Connelly y “Brandon Walsh”)


I close my eyes, then I drift away
Into the magic night, I softly say
A silent prayer, like dreamers do
Then I fall asleep to dream
My dreams of you


But just before the dawn
I awake and find you gone
I can't help it, I can't help it
If I cry
I remember, that you said good-bye

…It's too bad that all these things
Can only happen in my dreams
Only in dreams, in beautiful dreams

So please forgive me and try not to cry.
I long to be at peace forever more.
Forever more...

One last thing to say
Life fades away.