Thursday, April 13, 2006

En la nueva Spin:
Mark Spitz: There's explicit sexuality in some of the lyrics.
Morrissey: Only in the ear of the beholder.
Mark Spitz: "Dear God Please Help Me" probably most so.

There are explosive kegs / Between my legs
Dear God, please help me
Then he motions to me / With his hand on my knee
Dear God, did this kind of thing happen to you?
Now I'm spreading your legs / With mine in-between
Dear God, if I could I would help you...
But the heart... feels free

Morrissey: I am here. I am walking through Rome. My heart is on a string. I am open to offers.
Mark Spitz: You've always been open to offers. You've just never taken them.
Morrissey: I was gazing through my own frosted window. I don't feel that now. I couldn't really imagine being desired. Now, just in the nick of time, I feel perhaps I can be.
Mark Spitz: So are you sexually active now?
Morrissey: Well, it's about time. That's all I can say.
...It's about fucking time indeed.

Christian Kjellvander & Lise Westsynthius - Hand in Glove (The Smiths Cover) (MP3)
Ah, caray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »